This demonstrates a setup to play a playlist of Youtube videos within Flowplayer Native.
Hiding Related Videos and Share buttons
Since 2018 Youtube disabled the option to disable related videos and share buttons. This is undesirable. A working fix has been implemented to hide these elements. However for subtitles to display properly this fix needs to be disabled for subtitles.
- Chromeless player support with Youtube Html5 streaming.
- Support for mobile and desktop browsers, including IOS.
- Bitrate menu and selection support.
- start offset configurations
- Subtitles support using the default Flowplayer subtitles menu or the settings menu.
- Settings menu feature for quality selection, playback speed and subtitles and captions.
- Captions toggling and subtitles menu support using Flowplayer 7 subtitles features.
- Custom skin support provided by the Flowplayer skin styling.
- Initial bitrate quality selection configurations.
- Mixed playlists support between Html5 streaming and api player streaming.
- With browsers supporting Html5 mode the rate change api is available.
- Support for Youtube Live and DVR events.
- Support for vast ads with Youtube videos and with mixed playlist videos.
- Support for Flowplayer 7 VAST plugin.
- Splash image support dynamically setting the video poster of the Youtube video as the background image when set and no other background image is set.
- Youtube 360 Video support by passing through to rotation controls.
- Feature to override Flowplayer ui controls to access Youtube ads overlays.
- Autoplay and mute workarounds for Chrome.
- Workaround to hide related videos and share buttons from the Youtube player ui.